The Best Way To go Out ...l LoVe them myself...

The Best Way To go Out ...l LoVe them myself...
Amber's Best Hand Bags..take a look inside

The SEX of Red Lips

The SEX of Red Lips
Red lipstick is a universal classic and has yet to go out of style anytime soon

BAD ASS BOOT ovaTHEknee

BAD ASS BOOT ovaTHEknee
JUST a Tall walk

Sunday, February 28, 2010

SMOKY BLACK EYES I CAN SEE RITE THRU...



275082


Give eye makeup a bedroom-y kind of sex appeal by working in layers and smudging it along the way. First up, creamy black pencil—wedged into the upper and lower lashes and softened by gently rubbing with your finger or cotton swab. Trace over that with black shadow and smudge with the swab. Then sweep shimmery gray shadow over the upper lids and blend it up beyond the crease (the more tangled it is with the black, the better). I Always get up and go with look about everyday of the week. black smoky eyes make me feel good in about everyway...Plus it goes with just about anything I'm wearin.

No comments:

Post a Comment